- Full time (working from home) permanent position
- Competitive salary plus super, FBT, car and tools of trade
- Passionate, committed, supportive and friendly team
Destiny Rescue is an internationally recognized Christian non-profit organisation dedicated to rescuing children trapped in the sex trade. Their vision is to rescue the sexually exploited and enslaved, restore the abused, protect the vulnerable, empower the poor and be a voice for those who can't speak up for themselves.
Currently operating our various programs in Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines, Dominican Republic and India, Destiny Rescue have offices in three donor nations: United States, Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the role of Corporate Partnerships Manager will develop and expand their partnerships program in Sydney NSW through sponsorships, workplace giving, and in-kind giving to support the operations of their programs internationally.
- Develop, drive and implement Corporate Partnerships fundraising strategy.
- Maintain current and acquire new corporate partnerships, achieving sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships whilst working to achieve fundraising targets.
- Develop tailored proposals and use current marketing materials to support the program's acquisition strategy.
- Develop reporting matrix and contribute to planning and implementation of expansion strategies for acquisition.
- Work with the broader fundraising team, working collaboratively to share relevant contacts and leads, best practice and problem solving.
- Present and speak at conferences and events, maintain accurate document using Salesforce to facilitate growth.
- Manager communications with key partnerships, working collaboratively across teams to ensure Brand exposure is met for each partner.
- Develop content and implement across the Foundation's social media channels and website
- Demonstrated success in sales, marketing or fundraising in business development and relationship management.
- Passionate about children's welfare and possess strong ethics, resilience and self-motivated.
- Exceptional relationship, networking and communication skills with ability to work with broad range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to develop partnerships and implement supporting campaigns, using various marketing channels.
- Strong research and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as part of a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail with superior communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritise numerous projects simultaneously.
- Prepare proposals and conduct post activity reviews and reports.
This is a unique opportunity to utilise your expertise in partnerships and business development for a cause that has significant impact by freeing children from slavery!
Don't delay, please apply now or call Christina on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.