About the company:
Use your relational fundraising experience for Australia's leading and most successful fundraising campaign, based in Camperdown.
Our client is seeking a bright and personable candidate to join their campaign team. With a feel-good ethos and huge emphasis on creating and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships, this is the opportunity of a lifetime for those seeking a career change with purpose.
To be successful in this role, candidates must be able to:
* Develop, drive and implement relationship fundraising strategy to acquire donor support (corporate and individual).
* Maintain current and acquire new partners/donors, achieving sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships whilst working to achieve fundraising targets.
* Develop tailored proposals and use current marketing materials to support the campaign's acquisition strategy.
* Develop reporting matrix and contribute to planning and implementation of expansion strategies for acquisition.
* Work with the broader fundraising campaign team, working collaboratively to share relevant contacts and leads, best practice and problem solving.
* Present and speak at conferences and events, maintain accurate document using Salesforce to facilitate growth.
* Manager communications with key partnerships, working collaboratively across teams to ensure Brand exposure is met for each partner.
* Develop content and implement across the Foundation's social media channels and website
Ideally, you will be someone who has demonstrated success in previous fundraising or consultative sales roles and is someone who radiates a warm and engaging personality with a curious mind and strong emotional intelligence.
We are seeking someone who genuinely enjoys making connections with people and is a keen listener to understand our donors' motivators to connect them to their passion interest. You will possess the ability to work independently and cohesively as part of a team and hold the skills & ability to prioritise numerous projects simultaneously.
- Competitive salary package
- Access to great on site facilities at a discounted rate
- Opportunities for development and career progression
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, please click the apply button ASAP now or call Christina on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.