About the organisation
Our client is an Australian owned and operated children's charity, with an aim to protect children from human trafficking around the globe. Last year they rescued and restored over 1000 children and this year their targets are even larger.
About the role
Reporting into the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with New South Wales based businesses to increase partnerships and receive support for this organisation. Presenting to small and large groups within potential corporate partners, you will engage your audience with the organisation's vision, cause and examples of the amazing work they undertake internationally for the protection and restoration of children.
Starting with a complete blank canvass you love being your own boss, managing your own time, diary and appointments and are truly passionate about making a difference. Maybe you are in a corporate role at the moment and wanting to do something totally different or you want to grow your career in the not for profit world.
- Development of corporate partnerships with businesses across New South Wales.
- Devise and implement the partnership strategy and goals for Sydney.
- Cold call, network and present to corporate businesses to appeal for funding and create long lasting partnerships.
- Maintain ongoing relationships and account-manage key partners through face to face meetings, and ongoing correspondence.
- Bring new ideas to innovate and collaborate with the rest of the national sales team.
- Assist with the planning and organisation for the annual 2019 ball to be held in October.
Skills & Experience
You are a sales professional or account manager by trade and you have a truly empathetic and passionate approach to your work. You'll have the confidence to start conversations with new and old contacts. You'll be well networked and love to spark up a conversation.
- High levels of confidence and excellent verbal communication skills.
- A pro-active, go getter approach to developing new relationships.
- Positive attitude with heaps of resilience, you don't like the word "no".
- You have a respect for Christian morals and values.
This role offers a competitive salary package, including base, super, car or car allowance, laptop, phone and bonus. You can be a part of an evolving team that truly does make a difference to the lives of those less fortunate. If you are looking for a change from a corporate role, where you really feel like you are giving something back, this could absolutely be the role for you!
How to apply
Click to apply to register your interest for this role along with a cover letter or contact Sarah Scott on 02 8024 7152 for a confidential career discussion.