About the company
Our client is an Australian owned and operated children's charity, founded to protect children from human trafficking around the globe.
About the role
Reporting into the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with Victorian-based small businesses and community / service clubs to generate financial support for the organisation. Presenting to varied, senior stakeholder groups within potential corporate partners, you will engage your audience with the organisation's vision, cause, and examples of the amazing work they undertake internationally for the protection of children.
- Development of corporate partnerships with small to medium-sized businesses Develop and implement the strategy for the SME market across Victoria
- Network and present to community and service clubs across the state to appeal for funding
- Maintain ongoing relationships and account-manage key partners through face to face meetings, and ongoing correspondence
- Actively and effectively utilise the Salesforce CRM tool to track leads, opportunities and ongoing account management planning.
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will have experience as a Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, or Corporate Partnerships Manager with the confidence to start conversations with new contacts daily! Ideally, you'll be well networked, potentially having sold goods or services to a similar customer base previously - perhaps from a range of different industies / sectors.
- This role will best suit someone with an empathetic personality due to the sensitive nature of the work this charity does.
- High level of confidence and excellent communication skills
- A pro-active, go getting approach to developing new partnerships
- Respect for Christian morals and values
This role offers a competitive salary package, including base, super, car allowance, and a bonus. You can be a part of an evolving team that truly does make a difference to the lives of others. If you are looking for a change from a corporate sales role, where you really feel like you are giving something back, this could absolutely be the role for you!
How to apply
Click to apply, or contact Danielle Bennetto on 8613 3598 for a confidential career discussion.