About the company
Our client is an Australian owned and operated children's charity, founded to protect children from human trafficking around the globe.
About the role
Reporting into the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with Victorian-based businesses to generate financial support, increase partnerships and receive support for this organisation. Presenting to small and large groups, and senior stakeholder groups within potential corporate partners, you will engage your audience with the organisation's vision, cause, and examples of the amazing work they undertake internationally for the protection and restoration of children.
Starting with a complete blank canvass you love being your own boss, managing your own time, diary and appointments and are truly passionate about making a difference. Maybe you are in a corporate role at the moment and wanting to do something totally different or you want to grow your career in the not for profit world.
- Development of corporate partnerships with businesses
- Develop and implement the partnership strategy and goals for Victoria
- Maintain ongoing relationships and account-manage key partners through face to face meetings, and ongoing correspondence
- Actively and effectively utilise the Salesforce CRM tool to track leads, opportunities and ongoing account management planning
- Cold call, network and present to corporate businesses to appeal for funding and create long lasting partnerships
- Bring new ideas to innovate and collaborate with the rest of the national sales team.
Skills & Experience
You are a sales professional by trade and you have a truly empathetic and passionate approach to your work. You'll have the confidence to start conversations with new and old contacts. You'll be well networked and love to spark up a conversation.
- This role will best suit someone with an empathetic personality due to the sensitive nature of the work this charity does.
- High level of confidence and excellent verbal communication skills
- A pro-active, go getting approach to developing new relationships and partnerships
- Positive attitude with heaps of resilience, you don't like the word "no"
- You have a respect for Christian morals and values
- Flexibility to attend group meetings after hours when needed.
This role offers a competitive salary package, including base, super, salary packaging, car allowance, bonus and company laptop, phone and ipad. You can be a part of an evolving team that truly does make a difference to the lives of those less fortunate. If you are looking for a change from a corporate role, where you really feel like you are giving something back, this could absolutely be the role for you!
How to apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.