headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples' wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services. headspace has 110 centres nationally and has to date, provided over 2 million services to Australia's youth. To ensure the ongoing effectiveness of their Marketing and Communications team, there are several new opportunities to join headspace as part of their team expansion.
The Corporate Partnerships Specialist is responsible for developing and nurturing corporate relationships to generate ongoing support for headspace and its programs. The role will leverage current key partnerships whilst building and assessing a pipeline of creative new potential opportunities.
The Corporate Partnerships Specialist will engage with partner organisations to establish sustainable long-term agreements with a shared value focus. The role will include all aspects of relationship management, including working with relevant internal and external stakeholders, with the aim to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes for headspace and its corporate partners.
This role is an initial 12-month contract.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, the Corporate Partnerships Specialist will have:
- tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar industry experience
- demonstrated examples of developing successful corporate partnership / sponsorship agreements across a variety of industries
- an innovative in their approach to corporate partnerships - seeking creative, collaborative and sustainable outcomes
- a high-level of commercial acumen and attention to detail, with exemplary research and analytical skill sets
- advanced negotiation and contract management skills
- excellent relationship management skills across complex senior stakeholder groups
- a collaborative working style, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- a broad understanding of the Australian mental health services system would be advantageous
To apply for this role click the Apply Now button or for a confidential discussion please call Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.