About the company
Global manufacturing business producing market leading products supplied through multiple channels with 3 manufacturing plants in Australia NZ.
About the role:
This key cost accounting role will provide costing and management accounting support for two facilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to assist in management decision-making
- Lead all costing activities across the two sites with management of SAP inputs
- Partner with the operations team in providing analysis of the operational costs, results, and variance analysis
- Develop and maintain the budgeting and forecasting processes for the operations
- Objectively review operational performance and to seek ways to streamline systems that create enhanced commercial outcomes for the business.
Skills & Experience
- Cost/Management accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to start in January, 2021
- SAP experience highly regarded
- CPA, CA or CIMA qualified
This a 9-12 contract role with a start in January 2021. FTE equivalent remuneration is 90-110k/annum.