- St Kilda Road location
- Develop and own the brand & style guidelines
- Lead creative across branding & marketing campaigns
About the company:
Our client is leading healthcare provider with several sites located across the Australia and New Zealand. They employee over 20,000 people and offer a range of medical procedures to the community. After a recent acquisition and internal changes new opportunities have been created.
About the role:
Reporting into the Executive Leadership Team, the Creative Services Manager will be responsible for ensure that the creative direction, development and production of all advertising, marketing and branding campaigns deliver for the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead concept development for campaign collateral across a range of online and offline channels.
- Manage the activities, team workflow, project allocation and prioritise and allocate tasks where required.
- Pitch ideas for creative campaigns to stakeholders and sell concepts for creative
- Ownership of the brand style guide, including documentation of best practice
- Oversee and build best practice and procedures across the studio
Key attributes required:
- Proven design experience across Print & Digital
- Ability to develop a design concept from scratch
- Strong practical experience in technical design platforms
- Strong attention to detail, people management & communication skills
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Creative, feel free to get in touch!