- 3-month contract role / Immediate Start
- WFH / Richmond location / Looking for Advanced Excel experience
- $30-35 per hour including super
Support a business merger with your credit and collections experience on this project role, with strong customer and collections legislation experience.
About the company
Our client is a manufacturer, distributor retailer and wholesaler who are looking for an urgent fill.
About the role
We are seeking someone immediately available to support the credit and collections team to complete a project. This 3-month contract role is full-time with an immediate start at approx. $30-35 incl super. Based working from home and then working full time in Richmond from January.
Reporting into the Credit and Collections Manager, you will use your collections expertise to assist in the conversion of customers from one business to another. This is a high volume and high paced role which needs attention to detail and strong communication skills - both written and verbal. In this role, you will speak with customers, answer questions, and have a strong understanding of collections legislation as well as the personal property securities act (PPSA) and privacy act. You will use your advanced Excel skills to record all information to convert information from one business to another.
You have advanced excel experience - strong excel skills are a must have! Tasks on excel include and are not limited to mail merge, complex reporting, mass creations and changes, and vlookups.
You have knowledge and a full understanding of the collections legislation as well as the personal property securities act (PPSA) and privacy act, and are confident to speak with customers and communicate over the phone about this legislation.
Duties, Skills & Experience:
- Strong Excel skills (advanced)
- Experience in a similar credit or collections role with full understanding of collections legislation as well as the personal property securities act (PPSA) and privacy act
- Strong customer communication skills and experience, being able to explain and speak about the above legislations and acts
- Ability to work in a high volume, high paced environment
- Understanding of Apply Easy credit application platform desirable
- SAP experience desirable but not necessary
How to Apply:
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.