About the company
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located Australia wide. Their staff live and breathe the company values and they encourage an innovative and creative culture internally. They do things differently and that's how they like it.
About the role
Reporting to the Loyalty Manager, you will be responsible for analysing and assessing the success and effectiveness on lifecycle marketing initiatives. You will provide detailed analysis of member and transactional data in order to generate actionable customer and business insight.
You will leverage off a newly enhanced customer segmentation framework and analyse, and report on the performance of a broad suit of communications designed for the loyalty program customers.
- Delivery of analytical projects using the most appropriate delivery tools.
- Measure of the impact of all new and existing initiatives relating to the loyalty strategy with specific focus on the newly created member lifecycle communications.
- Pre and post campaign analysis of marketing communications.
- Tracking and refinement of customer segmentation models.
- Implementations of best practice reporting to track performance.
- Continual refinement of current models including profiling, clustering and segmentation.
Skills & Experience
- Strong technical skills, advanced SQL, Excel skills and the ability to explain the benefits this analysis brings.
- Advanced data analysis and visualisation, deliver actionable insights to key decision makers, measure uplift and return on investment for marketing campaigns.
- Experienced in data mining, working with large datasets from multiple sources
- Ability to analyse data to uncover trends and predict future behaviour.
- Work with IT and Loyalty teams to define KPIs to track performance
You will be a proactive individual with strong attention to detail and communication skills. You will have demonstrated CRM and Loyalty analysis experience with well refined problem solving skills. You will be analytically minded and passionate about understanding customer behaviour in order to implement best practice. You will pride yourself on your strong initiative and organisational skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and to check out other current vacancies!