About the company:
Our client is a global household name when it comes to automotive. With an unrivalled focus on delivering for their customer through product and customer service. They are now at the forefront how delivering an even better experience harnessing the power of data and analytics.
About the role:
Due to an internal promotion, the marketing team is seeking an experience CRM and loyalty marketer to join their team, to implement across a range of channels. With the predominant focus of creating user journeys, providing customer insights based on data and project manage marketing initiatives, this role will need you to deliver on day one, but will provide an incredible opportunity for future growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate customer insights from data and make recommendations to sales and marketing.
- Manage the CRM budget and customer for life campaigns
- Project manage various marketing initiatives
- Monitor and build customer audiences
Key attributes required:
- Experience managing a large CRM database
- Confident implementing across multiple digital campaigns
- Ability to communicate with a wide group of customers
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills are a must
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a driven team with key stakeholders who provide a supporting and flexible working environment, with the mindset to always promote internally.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!