About the company
Founded in Melbourne, our client is a national retailer with a well-established and iconic brand that has an impressive and loyal customer base. Having achieved exceptional trading results both instore and online they are one of Australia's most trusted brands. They pride themselves on supplying their loyal customers with high quality products, tailored solutions and excellent customer service.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Digital & Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing and maintaining our clients national email marketing, customer acquisition and customer nurture programs. This role supports the implementation of the digital marketing and eCommerce strategies and focuses on developing initiatives across various touchpoints of the customer journey lifecycle to drive commercial outcomes for the business.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the email marketing program and retail and eCommerce promotional requirements in line with the National Marketing Calendar
- Implement digital customer journeys to improve consumer experience and engagement
- End-to-end management and execution of email marketing and lead generation activity
- Maintain and manage their Marketing Automation and Customer Data Platform
- Measure, optimise and report performance of all lead generation, marketing automation and email campaigns, and assess against KPIs
- Develop and foster positive relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure efficient, effective delivery of campaigns, new initiatives and content requirements
- Implement and support the digital transformation roadmap initiatives to drive the vision of a 360-customer view and 1:1 communication
- Assist with developing, mentoring and upskilling the Digital Content Coordinator
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related discipline
- Experience working on a CRM, Lifecycle or Loyalty program, open to industry background
- Experience with customer segmentation, database management and personalisation
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Self-motivated with a results driven approach
What's on offer?
The opportunity to be part of a business who pushes the boundaries of traditional retailing and fosters a culture of inclusion, creativity and innovation.
To apply click Apply NOW or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jo Krause on 0386133512 or Corrine Altass on 0480127389.