- Deliver targeted campaigns through Salesforce/Pardot
- Pull campaign insights through data & analytics
- Opportunity to present ideas and new strategies
About the company
Our client is a reputable Melbourne based Property Development firm who prides themselves on their ability to own a project end to end, from architectural design, construction, marketing and sales through to settlement. They are currently seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join their team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the core remit of this role is to create and implement the CRM campaigns, to engage and nurture customers through throughout their sales journey. You'll have full access to all the tools and be fully supported and encouraged to offer improvements on strategies and approaches.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and implement the CRM campaigns using Salesforce/Pardot
- Analyse and interpret data to provide insights and adjust campaigns and communications accordingly
- Develop and refine all lead nurture programs, data/audience segmentation, reporting and analysis
- Weekly reporting on website analytics, eDM and nurture program engagement, and buyer behaviours
- Manage listings across online portals like REA, Domain, Apartment Developments and project websites.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in delivering CRM campaigns
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/Pardot or equivalent
- Data driven with an analytical mindset
- Driven and motived and willing to pitch in and work as a team
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett