We have an opportunity for a CRM Specialist to join an iconic Australian retailer, comprising of a network of over 600 independently owned stores nationwide. Known for their quality products and impeccable service, this organisation has been identified as a leader of the hardware industry and has an active member base of 1.2million and counting.
Reporting to the Group Loyalty Manager, the CRM Specialist will focus on developing and executing personalisation and consumer loyalty via a targeted multi-channel approach. This will be delivered through innovative and dynamic campaigns, resulting in high conversions and an increase in membership engagement.
- Analyse and identify audience segments that will be utilised for highly targeted campaigns across media channels.
- Execute end-to-end communication campaigns including journey design, deployment, asset build, test and ongoing management.
- Be the go-to expert for the organisations marketing comms platform and utilise at an optimal level to increase customer engagement over email, mobile and website.
- Support the development and execution of all loyalty activities across channels as required.
- Identify opportunities within the lifecycle communications journey to optimise future results.
- Tertiary degree in Marketing, Digital, or a relevant field.
- Technically savvy across customer data or email marketing platforms (preferably Emarsys).
- Ability to dive in and learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly.
- Strong understanding of the customer journey and a passion for using customer insights to inform email strategy.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to communicate with technical stakeholders and business units to reach common understanding.
Click the APPLY button or contact Jason Molyneux for a confidential discussion on 0427 836 093. If this role is not for you but you're open for new opportunities in the Digital space, please feel free to sign up to our job alerts!