- 6 Month Contract in Melbourne CBD
- Lead a project across CRM implementation
- National project within the Health sector
About the company:
Our client is a major player in the health sector delivering a range of service to millions of Australians nationally. They operate as a Non-for-profit organisation with a focus on research driven care and services.
About the role:
Reporting into the General Manager, Marketing, you'll lead this project to implementation and training. This is a pivotal project within the business as move through a digital transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the CRM project plan, objectives & project scope.
- Ensuring best in class processes are established.
- Determine & mange project needs & resources.
- Manage budget, suppliers and key stakeholders.
- Creation of project documentation and processes.
- Ensure project is delivered to timeframes.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience delivering a CRM implementation project
- Strong project management skills & digital platform knowledge
- Understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
A culture with a thrust for change, you'll be working in a team that is driving the future of the business.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!