About the company:
This leading retailer has a major national footprint and a reputation for successfully navigating change in a highly competitive environment. They are looking for a CRM Lead who has strong background across data driven marketing to lead the team and drive the strategy to ensure they meet overarching objectives and revenue targets.
About the role:
Reporting to the CRM Manager, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing the integrated and multi-channel digital marketing and CRM campaigns to drive brand awareness and customer engagement across both B2B & B2C customers. You will manage external agencies and work with a number of key internal stakeholders across the business to ensure best class marketing that is insights and data driven.
Key responsibilities include:
- Mapping existing communication programs and identifying areas for improvement
- Manage the timely development and delivery of CRM Strategies and their roll out
- Liaise and manage external agencies
- Update the monthly forecasts inline with estimates
Key attributes required:
- Exposure and hands on experience with Marketing Automation platforms
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-pace environment
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Experience working as a part of a cross functional team
With incentive programs and access to a range of reward programs and discounts on stores and services, you'll join a vibrant culture and a business that values it's employee's and the work they do.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!