Are you a CRM expert, interested in shaping and executing the CRM strategy for a well-known, global consumer goods brand?
About the company
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods space with a reputation for their high quality and innovative specialist product portfolio. Due to ongoing growth within the Australian market, there has been an expansion of their marketing team and as a result there is an opportunity to join the team as a CRM Manager.
About the role:
A new role for the business, offering an opportunity to shape your own role, build your own strategy and make a huge level of impact at a senior level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the CRM strategy to drive user engagement across CRM channels and environment.
- Implement the CRM roadmap to drive the vision of a 360 customer view.
- Define and execute structured segmentation and customer profiles across the database to enhance personalisation and lifecycle management
- Manage the CRM campaign schedule for ANZ.
- Work closely with the brand, channel and digital teams to ensure conistent comms across the email channel.
- Plan and execute customer journeys, automations and re-engagement programs across CRM channels.
- Lead and develop the CRM Co-ordinator.
Key attributes include:
- Marketing or Business Degree qualified and/ or significant relevant industry experience
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention.
- Enterprise level email marketing platform experience.
- Insights & analytical with email data. Able to use data to drive business decisions.
- Strong Project Management skills and process driven.
Internally, the team enjoy a culture driven by quality, innovation and exceptional customer experience. The business is proud of their collaborative culture and their investment into learning and development, celebrating wins, building strong teams and career development.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.