About the company:
Our client is a leader within the Health & Wellbeing space and provides innovative digital fitness and nutrition solutions. They have grown their business by over 400% during COVID and with no signs of slowing down. They have a loyal customer base and over 700,000 followers across all their social channels. Their brand is underpinned by a strong history of providing market-leading, life changing experiences for its customers.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Customer Marketing, you will take ownership of the CRM strategy and execute both retention & acquisition campaigns. You'll deliver initiatives that drive customer engagement and build a program that build customer loyalty and re-engages with candidates that may have dropped off.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and delivery of a CRM Strategy & Retention/Win-Back program
- Execution of 1:1 email communications to the customer network; brand engagement & cross sell
- Ownership of CRM Roadmap and development of future initiatives that drive business outcomes
- Development of effective automations & journeys, and visibility to relevant metrics
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience working within a CRM/Loyalty program within a consumer environment
- Technical CRM experience & knowledge
- Strong delivery & project management skills; outcomes focused & commercially minded
- Ability interrupt data and provide sound recommendations
- Strong QA and attention to detail
This business is all about Health & Wellbeing and at the centre of this is heaping people build healthier lifestyles. This to flows into the workplace with a driven a passion to succeed,.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!