- Own the CRM Strategy and manage 2 direct reports
- Work within the full Salesforce Suite of products
- Join a global business offering ongoing growth opportunities
About the company
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods space with a reputation for their high quality and innovative specialist product portfolio. Their consumers are fiercely loyal to the brand and use their products with pride. Due to ongoing growth within the Australian market, there has been an expansion of their digital team. They are currently looking for a CRM Manager to join the team.
They are business that is values and vision lead business who mission is to improve the lives of their users; this also flows into their people within the business. They are focused on key initiatives around Suitability and Diversity & Inclusion within strong investment in new programs and their own People & Culture Team. This all supports their growth as they have seen an increase in employees of nearly ~30% in the last 12 months.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Digital and forming part of the leadership team within the digital practice. Your focus will be to own and manage the CRM channels across Australia and New Zealand, identify opportunities and build the CRM strategy as they look to encourage database growth, stronger engagement, and highly personalised communications experiences.
- Own the CRM strategy and implementation of the CRM roadmap
- Define and execute structured segmentation and customer profiles across customer database
- Plan and execute customer journeys, automations and re-engagement programs across CRM channels.
- Own the EDM workflow and approval of communications in accordance with the campaign programs.
- Manage the CRM Lead Gen process to optimise prospecting and automation
This is a global brand, with a massive Australian footprint across various retail channels. It is a great place to work as they have an agile and innovative environment and always put the consumer at the forefront of what they do and how they execute in market. Whilst there is plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skills to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive including being proactive, interested in continuous learning, problem solving and having the willingness to collaborate with team members to achieve business outcomes.
If this sounds like you, read on:
Skills & Experience
- Practical experience across enterprise CMS Platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target ideally)
- Understanding of Email marketing principles
- Experience in Email Marketing/ Marketing Automation/ CRM activities and programs
- Data driven to under customer behaviour and identify actionable insights to drive growth
- Solid time management and attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player, as well as work autonomously;
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; www.linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett/