About the Company
Our client is an internationally recognised brand with over 150 stores across Australia and New Zealand, that has been established and successful for the past 40 years. This leading retailer has experienced substantial growth over the past 18mths, through both their the online and retail doorways. They are committed to delivering superior customer service and prodcuts, to drive retention, ensuring they continue to position themselves ahead of the market.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced CRM Manager to join their dynamic marketing department, whom will support and drive all aspects of the customer journey, helping to create and deliver a seamless and engaging customer experience with every interaction.
- Ongoing competitive analysis to ensure the business is maintaining their place as an industry leader
- Consistently seek to Improve - EDM engagement, improvement of quality of leads, data capture
- Managing B2C and B2B marketing campaigns
- Lead communications plan across all 1:1 channels - EDM, Direct Mail and SMS
- Carry out regular customer analysis, insights and reporting to aid business decisions
- Develop and manage customer life-cycle strategies across all customer segments
- Implement, manage and maintain a new marketing automation platform (MAP)
- Analyse campaign performance to further improve future initiatives
- Map customer journeys and create and implement strategy and program campaigns to support acquisition, growth, retention and win back
- Lead and implement a centrally managed rewards scheme
- Work closely with other stakeholders and teams within the business to support campaigns
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- 3+ year's experience working with multi-channel communications, primarily digital, ideally within a retail environment
- Prior experience with EDM deployment would be highly advantageous
- Strong commercial / ROI focus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse, interpret and communicate
- High level of knowledge in DM tactics, data segmentation and data analysis
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels of the business
- Must have Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Our Client is a dynamic business whom truly value their people as being their greatest asset. A well supported team that stands together with the belief that everyone (including colleagues and clients), can lead a flourishing life and reach their full potential to be the best version of themselves. An organisation that rewards and recognises hard work and dedication.
How to apply
For any questions, contact Carolyn Heyward on 8613 3505. To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below.