About the company:
This Australian leading retailer has an extensive footprint with stores throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia, experiencing substantial growth over the past 18 months. With offerings across the online and retail channel, they are committed to delivering the best quality products, superior service, price and expertise. They are looking for a CRM Manager who has a strong background across data driven marketing, to lead the team and drive the strategy to ensure they meet overarching objectives and revenue targets.
About the role:
Reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing the integrated CRM campaigns to maximise engagement, drive incremental sales and retain existing customers through CRM driven initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Mapping existing communication programs and identifying areas for improvement
- Manage the timely development and delivery of CRM Strategies and their roll out
- Develop customer lifecycle strategy with a focus on acquisition, retention and advocacy across all customer channels
- Use insights, data and expertise to implement a personalised lifecycle marketing framework
- Manage all related communication calendars and data set utilisation
- Manage the SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) platform and activate EDM, SMS and other related campaign communications across all business units
- Leverage Google analytics Salesforce platforms, including SFMC, Crux, Social Studio, Ad Studio to deliver customer insights and optimise strategy
- Extract all marketing lists for campaigns/journeys from CRM dynamics
- Lead a data driven test and learn culture with internal and external partners to define marketing metrics, targets and report on performance.
- Deliver increase in traffic, conversion, customer value and sales across all channels
- Ongoing competitive analysis to ensure the business is maintaining their place as an industry leader
- Develop and manage customer lifecycle strategies across all customer segments
- Develop and produce engaging and creative customer focused campaigns
- Analyse campaign performance to further improve future initiatives
Experience & Skills:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- 3+ years experience working with multi channel communications, primarily digital, ideally within a retail environment
- Advanced Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-pace environment
- Must have solid customer orientation, understanding of the customer lifecycle, and how insights and customer strategy drives experience
- Prior experience with EDM deployment would be highly advantageous
- Strong commercial / ROI focus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse, interpret and communicate
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels of the business
With incentive programs and access to a range of reward programs and discounts on stores and services, you'll join a vibrant culture and a business that values its employee's and the work they do.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Carolyn Heyward on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion.