About the company
Our client is an Australian operated company spanning over the east coast and is considered first in class in their industry, priding themselves on delivering quality and solutions to their customers. This company offers unparalleled training and development opportunities and fosters a positive culture to promote the personal and professional development of their staff.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Retail and Marketing, you will be awarded full autonomy to manage all aspects of marketing. You will be responsible for setting an effective multi-channel National Marketing Strategy as well as using your analytical expertise to plan and deliver the company's CRM strategy to promote customer retention and loyalty. In addition to this, you will be trusted to ensure the current CRM platform and architecture works fluidly across the organisation and captures all activity and information at each point of the customer lifecycle.
- Implement cost-effective marketing strategies across B2B/B2C channels
- Strategic Management of the CRM function - internal teams/customers
- Design and management of CRM KPI's to ensure correct usage by all internal teams
- Promote increased digital activity including use of social media forums
- Maintain strong cross-functional relationships with sales teams to reach common goals
- Develop and implement multi-channel marketing communications in line with business strategy
- Effective management of the marketing budget
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Results driven individual who is capable of dealing with some ambiguity
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to think and operate at a macro level whilst getting your hands dirty with executional work
- Strong B2B/B2C marketing management experience
- Extensive strategic and analytical CRM experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Exposure to Petrol and Convenience channel is highly desired
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Akil on 07 3153 9910 for a confidential discussion.