Are you a CRM Specialist, interested in joining one of Australia's biggest brands?
About the company:
This specialist retailer is a well-known brand and leading the way within their category, with a portfolio of brands and one of the largest Loyalty programs in Australia.
About the role:
Reporting to the 121 Marketing Chapter Lead working across one of the largest loyalty programs in the country. You will develop highly personalised campaigns to drive engagement and increase loyalty and customer lifetime value. This is a rare opportunity to work in a business that has a very loyal customer base and is in all time growth, you will also get the opportunity to work within a talented team that are focused on delivering best in class personalisation for their customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- End to end campaign management across always on triggers and trade / seasonal campaigns
- Checks to ensure campaigns are triggering properly
- Review campaign success and optimise future campaigns
- Influence and engage stakeholders across business units including working closely with creative teams
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable hands-on CRM / Direct Marketing /Digital experience
- Understanding of lifecycle and trigger programs and 121 communications
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Great problem-solving skills and the ability to anticipate potential issues
- The ability to collaborate at all levels of the business, able engage multiple stakeholders
- Open to client or agency backgrounds within CRM/Direct Marketing/Digital
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital Marketing, feel free to get in touch!