About the company
As an ASX Listed company with a global footprint, this high profile brand is well renowned as an entrepreneurial player in the Australian market. They have been at the forefront of technological advances and focused on providing their customers with efficient digital channels to enable product purchase with ease. Lead by a visionary CEO and dynamic executive leadership team, they have a high performance culture and move at a fast pace.
About the role
An opportunity now presents for a talented Campaign Specialist who will be responsible for customising and segmenting the database to derive and execute the CRM Strategy. Based in the Brisbane Head Office, you will work in close collaboration with the Brand, Design and Social Media to plan and distribute eDM, SMS and Mobile app across a large database. You will be responsible for segmenting and creating customer journey to optimise ROI.
- Oversee the development of cross-channel CRM & campaign strategies and drive sales through influencing customer behaviour
- Develop long-term strategic plans focusing on customer lifecycle management, value and loyalty/retention program
- Develop segmentation strategies and leverage A/B testing abilities to optimise content and drive sales growth via eDM and SMS channels
- Optimise all campaign activities by developing data led segmentation and targeting models
- Drive customer journeys across the broad media platforms (email, App, SMS)
- Positively influence the ROI through subscription and click through rates
- Assess and recommend strategies to grow eDM and SMS subscriber database
- Analyse campaign performance and ROI, and provide recommendations for future enhancement
Skills & Experience
- Creation and management of customer value propositions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to derive actionable insights and analytics to optimise campaigns
- Be able to use insights to inform decisions and drive actions from large complex data
- Knowledge of the marketing technology landscape including experience in integrating marketing automation platforms
- Strong attention to detail in a must
- Innovative, go getter and willingness to drive growth
Fantastic culture of hard working, creatively minded people who are passionate about the brand story and take ownership of its growth and success.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Robin Massyn the 073 153 9905 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.