Are you a CRM expert, interested in shaping and executing the CRM strategy for a well-known, global consumer goods brand?
About the company
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods space with a reputation for their high quality and innovative specialist product portfolio. Due to ongoing growth within the Australian market, there has been an expansion of their marketing team and as a result there is an opportunity to join the team as a CRM Specialist.
About the role:
A new role for the business, offering an opportunity to shape your own role, build your own strategy and make a huge level of impact at a senior level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the CRM strategy, aligned to both acquisition and retention objectives.
- Build a structured segmentation plan, enabling the business to
- Shape and implementing new customer lifecycles for multiple customer groups.
- Support the retail partners on external campaigns.
- Act as the primary liaison and customer champion, managing the CRM campaign schedule and planning for Australia and New Zealand
- Own the EDM workflow and approval of communications in accordance with the CRM configuration defined
- Utilise consumer data analysis in a process of continuous optimisation to better customer experience and drive incremental sales
Key attributes include:
- Marketing or Business Degree qualified and/ or significant relevant industry experience;
- Enterprise level email marketing platform (Mandatory) (Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target - desirable).
- Salesforce CRM Suite Preferable (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Communities).
- HTML Coding for email templates (desirable)
- SQL Coding (desirable)
- Insights & analytical with email data. Able to use data to drive business decisions.
- Strong Project Management skills and process driven.
Internally, the team enjoy a culture driven by quality, innovation and exceptional customer experience. The business is proud of their collaborative culture and their investment into learning and development, celebrating wins, building strong teams and career development.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.