About our client
Our client is a large national peak body and source of trusted information, education, and services for an estimated half a million Australians, with over 1 million people involved in their care. The organisation advocates for positive change and support vital research, as well as directly supporting people impacted by the prevalent health condition.
About the role
The role is responsible for direct marketing in CRM and will be the key driver of email marketing campaigns. They will create, implement evaluate and continuously improve direct marketing activities in this channel.
Responsibilities also include:
- Collaborating to develop a strategic approach to digital direct marketing
- Planning, managing, and implementing direct marketing projects
- Designing campaigns for various customer segments and or products and services
- Planning and setting-up workflows and email automations and managing testing strategies for continuous improvement
- Database management, developing and managing customer segmentation
- Analysis and reporting of direct marketing activities
- Supporting/providing insights for continuous improvement of direct marketing activities
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, or similar field
- Demonstrated experience in a direct marketing CRM role with data handling responsibilities
- Significant experience leading and inspiring a team to deliver best practice
- Experience in Mailchimp and Microsoft Dynamics advantageous
- Experience with Power BI a plus
- A passion for health and not for profit
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Alice Chien on (03) 8613 3563 for a confidential discussion.