About The Business:
We are working with an iconic household name within their sector that serves both trade and retail customers. They are a American Fortune 500 company and global supplier of paints, coatings, and specialty materials.
- Responsible for the ownership of the email communications calendar to ensure customer communications meet the needs and requirements of the marketing tea
- Manage day-to-day email operations within SAP Marketing Cloud, working closely with external agency partners and internal cross-functional teams (brand marketing, creative, IT).
- Formulate CRM strategies based on insights from customers that create individual customer experiences.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, SPAM regulations and email deployment platforms.
- Managing multiple CRM projects in a fast-paced business environment, and prioritising efforts to ensure campaigns stay on track to hit deadlines.
- Monitor and report to the Digital Marketing Manger and the Commercial Director Architectural Coatings on the status of project and campaign efforts and be held accountable for controlling CRM projects and plans. This role identifies barriers to meet campaign goals and provide solutions to keep projects and campaigns on track. Data Management
* A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training.
* Experience in implementing 1:1 marketing activity for both B2C and B2B brands in an agency or enterprise environment.
* A thorough understanding of CRM concepts, terminology and practical application of current and emerging technologies.
* Experience managing email marketing campaigns, including best practice email design, testing and optimisation.
* Knowledge and proficiency in a CRM platform - experience with SAP Marketing Cloud would be an advantage.
* Strong campaign management skills, including planning, executing, reporting and analysing campaigns.