About the company:
Our client is a major services business and online retailer who is leading the way in their digital infrastructure. Investing heavily in both their people and systems, they are a business that promotes development and offers long term career options for their staff.
About the role:
Joining an awards winning team, you'll lead and take ownership for this ideation, experiments and analysis streams to identify how to maximise digital sales conversation rate optimisation and increase sales. Working collaboratively with the CRO Lead & CRO Digital Analytics Analyst, you review current conversation rates and manage the experimentation and optimisation to maximise outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead & implement strategies and plans to increase gross sales.
- Manage the ideation, backlog and experiment strategy.
- Lead the development of A/B & multivariate experiment testing.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprints, as well as funnel and CRO reviews.
- Work with cross-functional partners and assist them with various activities and strategies.
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability in creating, implementing and having accountability for digital optimisation strategies.
- Intermediate understanding of Adobe Analytics and Test & Target.
- Understanding of experimentation and optimisation best practices and the ability to apply that knowledge
- Strong personal and commercial maturity
A highly engaged, passionate and high performing team. You'll work alongside a true manager who is supportive and empowers his team to take ownership of their roles. Attending regular industry summits and seminars, you'll be up to date and armed with current trends in order to maintain best practice.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!