Six Degrees Executive are excited to be working exclusively with the University of Queensland (UQ) as they embark on an exciting journey to revolutionise their student journey. Founded in 1909, UQ has carved out and established an enviable reputation as one of Australia's leading institutions; globally ranked in the top 50, UQ continuously strives for excellence with their overarching vision to inspire knowledge leadership for a better world.
About the project
The main aim of the CX transformation program is to develop and deliver a world-class Customer Experience for all of the University's key stakeholder groups. Historically, management of digital assets for the university has been organic. This new way of working will ensure engagement at each touch point, optimising and capitalising on every opportunity for growth.
Being an enterprise wide digital Customer Experience transformation program, proven experience within "greenfield" projects, or significant integration programs would be expected. A great understanding of mar-tech and end to end lead nurturing will be very relevant for the role. There is significant investment in this CX set up; with that comes the expectation that applicants would be technically very savvy, across multiple stacks and tools, and skilled in human centred design.
As part of this transformation an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Analytics Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Customer Experience and Digital.
- Lead & pioneer digital analytics (including data mining, customer analytics and segmentation), channel performance measurement and reporting, including identification of optimisation opportunities within Paid, Owned and Earned digital channels, and inform the digital marketing strategy
- Deliver actionable insights from the analysis of digital customer & campaign data to drive efficiencies in targeting customers and prospects across paid, owned and earned (POE) channels.
- Build automated dashboards for digital, marketing & customer level insights - to be shared and championed with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Work cross-functionally with the Digital and Marketing teams in defining, measuring and reporting on Digital Marketing Acquisition, and apply insights towards channel attribution, optimisation, personalisation hypotheses and recommendations.
- Translate complex analytical outputs into actionable insights to optimise digital campaigns and digital always-on activity as well as improve audience targeting on paid media.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in digital analytics, marketing analytics, data science, and digital marketing.
- Extensive experience integrating and interrogating complex and disparate data sources (customer transactional and descriptive data, Weblog data, Doubleclick and other third party data etc), mining the data to identify actionable insights, and presenting insights back to the business.
- Significant expertise with various technology stacks, Analytics, SQL, SAS, Python and dashboard tools such as Qlikview and Tableau.
- Working knowledge of Paid Digital channels, digital media industry and digital marketing principles.
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
This is a full-time, continuing appointment at HEW Level 9. The total remuneration package, including employer superannuation contributions of up to 17%, will be in the range $129,854 - $137,412 p.a. The University of Queensland offers competitive options including salary sacrificing, on campus childcare, leave packaging and discounted private health insurance, as well as many other benefits. This position is based in Toowong, close to excellent public transport connections. You would be expected to attend the St Lucia campus for meetings as required, taking advantage of UQ's free frequent shuttle bus.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christopher Southcote-Want on 07 3153 9906
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants