About the company
Our client is a market leader in the NZ and Australian sporting goods industry. They have a stable of leading brands and is continuing to grow its presence in the Australian market.
About the role
Managing a small team, the Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing every aspect of customer interaction, and improvement of the customer experience. Key accountability includes:
- Daily management of the customer service and technical service teams to ensure effective and efficient delivery of customer related business transactions and problem resolution.
- Working closely with supply chain to ensure that orders are processed, customer queries are actioned and DIFOT maximised.
- Identify customer service trends and tailoring the customer service experience for both local and export customers in line with divisional strategic objectives.
- Management of new product launches and the new customer acquisition programme.
- Provision of information to the executive leadership team on customer service and satisfaction levels in comparison to set targets and organisational strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Previous customer service experience in a people management capacity.
- Experience working for, or with, large organisations in the fast-moving consumer goods space.
- A sound understanding of supply chain operations, particularly manufacturing and warehousing operations and the challenges that may arise in that environment.
How to Apply
Click on the 'Apply' button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3514 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.