About the Company
Our client is a leading International FMCG business working predominantly in the Alcohol industry, they have a portfolio of market leading brands that is undergoing a period of operational transformation. The business is in a strong financial position and is now poised for significant market growth.
About the Role
The Customer Distribution Planner will ensure that the business delivers a high-quality service to all its customers, whilst maintaining key supplier and customer relationships. You will be responsible for controlling the transport services to customers and work as part of a close and supportive team.
- Ensuring on time deliveries of orders to all customers.
- Processing orders.
- Coordinating transport, including fleet allocation and time slotting.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working within a logistics environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- SAP experience will be highly regarded
- High attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.