About the Company
Our client is a leading FMCG business with a portfolio of market leading brands and they distribute their product through all major sales channels. An opportunity is available with the major retail customer distribution team for someone on a long term contract.
About the Role
The Customer Distribution Planner will ensure that the business delivers a high quality service to all its customers, whilst maintaining key supplier and customer relationships. You will be responsible for controlling the transport services to customers and work as part of a close and supportive team.
- Ensuring on time deliveries of orders to all customers.
- Processing orders.
- Coordinating transport, including fleet allocation and time slotting.
Skills & ExperienceExperience working within a logistics environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- SAP experience will be highly regarded
- High attention to detail
- This is an ongoing contract role in a business that has a track record of transitioning people to permanent
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button and follow the link