About the company
Our client is a start up that is small, hungry and have created a lot from nothing. This is a good example of their daily culture. They are a disruptor in the Logistics market and are described as innovative and forward thinking.
A shipping technology platform that does things differently, and better. Situated in Melbourne CBD in WeWork offices, which is a co-working space that offers plenty of amenities.
About the role
You will be a self-motivated, self-managed individual who enjoys Customer Interaction and building long term relationships. The company is a B2B platform therefore most interactions are remote (phone or email) with occasional client site visits. You will be passionate, have a natural sales finesse and enjoy working in agile environments.
- Monitor emails for incoming support enquiries
- Perform research on customer accounts
- Engage with customer over the phone
- Build relationships with existing and new business clients
- Drive growth with existing client base
- Become heavily involved in the customer engagement strategy (product reporting & making valuable engagements with customers)
- Support the General Manager of Oceania, Operations team and Head of Customer Engagement with valuable customer insights
- Perform general administrative duties as and when required
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience in Account Management or Internal Sales
- You will have a genuine interest in the Transport & Logistics space
- Your passion will be building relationships and adding value to your customer base
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- You will be driven, energetic and hungry to excel in what you set out to do
- Be a collaborative member of the team and a can - do attitude
Be part of a high growth shipping technology platform who share the common vision of revolutionising an old school industry in an inspirational, fun, and fast pace environment. Their team is made up of passionate, dedicated, entrepreneurial individuals who create and thrive on a fast pace work environment that fosters business growth.
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team.
- A unique ability to drive ownership of a high growth technology company and create a global footprint.
- Work with established global companies.
- Modern offices in Melbourne CBD
- Plenty of opportunity to socialise
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 3538 for a confidential chat