Our client believes in finding serenity with the thing we use most frequently. Their textiles are thoughtfully sourced and carefully selected, with the highest quality in mind. Australian grown business with global presence, this is the opportunity to bring beauty and memorable moments to the world.
About the role
This Customer Experience role will report directly through to the Business Solutions Manager, responsible for providing exceptional customer service to the US and Canadian markets. You will ensure high satisfaction by guiding customers through a variety of online channels and enquiries, striving to improve the total brand experience, whether online or with a stockist retail partner. You will set the foundation for all operational aspects of customer service, from driving engagement, enquiry management to implementing surprise and delight customer initiatives.
- Champion the US and Canadian customer experience within online and retail
- Respond to all incoming enquiries in line with brand guidelines
- Identify product enquiries and market trends to present to internal stakeholders
- Monitor & resolve customer enquiries and issues
- Collate data and build reports using a variety of CRM platforms (including Gorgios)
Skills & Experience
We are looking for somone currently working within an Online Customer Service or Customer Experience position. Candidates within a premium retail or hospitality environment will be highly regarded.
- Strong experience in Online Customer Service, preferable knowledge of US and Canadian markets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong ability to increase customer experience and defuse escalation
- Strong understanding using App and CRM platforms (preferably the use of Gorgias and Copper but not essential)
- Ability to work in US time zones (4am - 12pm weekdays)
- Work from home everyday
- Afternoons off!
- Australian organisation
- Sydney based HQ
- Small close knit team
- Significant global growth
If you are a brand champion with excellent writing ability, responsible for driving a consistent and positive level of customer service across all forms of digital communication. Partnered with experience across a global market (preferably US/Canada/UK) we want to hear from YOU!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities feel free to jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!