- Design and manage digital 'customer first' strategies
- Champion CX internally
- Lead the delivery of the digital customer roadmap
About the company
This organisation is a service provider to a number of customers in Melbourne's central business district, inner and western suburbs. With a Customers First strategy, they are committed to delivering services that are safe, affordable and reliable whilst ensuring they are accessible and easy to deal with. They have a great opportunity for someone to play a lead role in their Customer Experience team.
About the role
In this newly formed Customer Experience team you will play a pivotal role in designing and managing digital 'customer first' strategies, leading the delivery of the digital customer roadmap and driving improvements to customer satisfaction, interaction and core products. You will combine customer-led research with business capability and strategic priorities to deliver digital transformation and a best practice experience for customers, across multiple channels.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer Experience design across people, process and systems
- Solid understanding of digital experience
- Digitisation of customer services through change transformation
- Program delivery and engagement skills
- Understand how digital channels work in an omni-channel environment
Known for their work life balance and well-being programmes, you will thrive in this environment where continual learning and development permeates throughout the business. Everyone is considered a leader, each with the opportunity to drive change.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mhairi Kerr on (03) 8613 3525 for a confidential discussion.
If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!