Six Degrees Executive are excited to be working exclusively with the University of Queensland (UQ) as they embark on an exciting journey to revolutionise their student journey. Founded in 1909, UQ has carved out and established an enviable reputation as one of Australia's leading institutions; globally ranked in the top 50, UQ continuously strives for excellence with their overarching vision to inspire knowledge leadership for a better world.
About the project
The main aim of the CX transformation program is to develop and deliver a world-class Customer Experience for all of the University's key stakeholder groups. Historically, management of digital assets for the university has been organic. This new way of working will ensure engagement at each touch point, optimising and capitalising on every opportunity for growth.
Being an enterprise wide digital Customer Experience transformation program, proven experience within "greenfield" projects, or significant integration programs would be expected. A great understanding of mar-tech and end to end lead nurturing will be very relevant for the role. There is significant investment in this CX set up; with that comes the expectation that applicants would be technically very savvy, across multiple stacks and tools, and skilled in human centred design.
As part of this transformation an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Experience Manager reporting directly to the Head of Customer Experience and Digital.
- Set the highest standard for CX projects; leading by example, developing and inspiring your team, collaborating and presenting to customers with confidence.
- Plan and manage CX projects end-to-end, ensuring the requisite processes and resources are in place for successful delivery and exceptional customer results.
- Collaborate with junior CX practitioners and customer service teams to deliver customer-focused projects that meet client needs in creative and impressive ways.
- Lead with a growth mindset, developing CX team members' knowledge and skills by challenging and stretching them, whilst always maintaining quality standards.
- Cultivate a positive and proactive team culture that strives to deliver exceptional work and continuously improve, whilst acknowledging and celebrating success.
- Present the latest CX trends and methodologies in an engaging manner to deliver innovative solutions that surprise and delight.
- Align creative and technology with customer needs and business objectives, identify and convert commercially viable opportunities, and create case studies for growth.
- Keep the wider University informed, focused and enthused about the progress of individual projects and the business as a whole.
Skills & Experience
- Proven CX project delivery experience, particularly with large scale/complex projects delivered against commercial requirements.
- Strong technical knowledge of digital and multi-channel CX strategy, measurement frameworks, mapping, data collection and analysis, statistical analysis, ethnography and other critical CX research, analysis and review methodologies.
- Exceptional leadership skills that enable you to quickly earn client and internal team confidence.
- Excellent communication and presentation style for managing client expectations, facilitating workshops, and conducting stakeholder and customer interviews.
- Enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with the determination to find the best outcome for all projects.
This is a full-time, continuing appointment at HEW Level 9. The total remuneration package, including employer superannuation contributions of up to 17%, will be in the range $129,854 - $137,412 p.a. The University of Queensland offers competitive options including salary sacrificing, on campus childcare, leave packaging and discounted private health insurance, as well as many other benefits. This position is based in Toowong, close to excellent public transport connections. You would be expected to attend the St Lucia campus for meetings as required, taking advantage of UQ's free frequent shuttle bus.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christopher Southcote-Want on 07 3153 9906
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants