About the Company
A small and agile FMCG company require a Customer Happiness Manager to join the team. This company has a great culture with a family feel and attractive work environment. This is for a minimum 3 month contract on a part time basis with the intention to become a permanent team member.
About the Role
- Managing all customer queries, praise and complaints, including updating complaint records and corresponding with suppliers when non-compliances occur. Working directly with the consumer and management where required,
until a positive outcome is achieved.
- Community moderation for all company social media channels including Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram Posts and Stories, including responding in a timely, professional and friendly manner to questions and comments.
- Consumer queries will be handled via email, phone and all online and social media channels.
- Responding to wholesale enquiries and being the direct link and first interface between brand and trade.
- Updating and maintaining stockist lists (working directly with our wholesalers to get up to date info).
- Full working rights in Australia.
- A genuine passion for customer service and an 'eager to please' attitude in dealing with consumers and the general public.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role (preferably consumer facing in FMCG).
- A friendly, proactive and empathetic nature with a 'can do' attitude.
- Confident and accountable, taking the initiative to get things done and ensuring you see tasks through to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal English, and a confident, friendly phone manner.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a busy team.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to be flexible, managing multiple tasks and priorities to deadline (strong time-management skills).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Mac or PC platform can be provided depending on preference).
- Data entry skills would be an advantage - accuracy and speed.
- A high level of proficiency with the MS Office 365 platform.
- A general understanding and interest in health and wellbeing would be an advantage.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at 02 8024 7155.