About the company:
Australia's fastest growing food business with a mission to develop revolutionary products that enhance your life in a positively delicious and healthy way. We currently develop, market and sell a broad range of unique food products throughout Australia and New Zealand to a very loyal and engaged customer base. We are on the lookout for an energetic and experienced Customer Service gun who is looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fun, action-orientated and down-to-earth team (in a great Alexandria based warehouse space), to help shape all elements of the customer journey for a rapidly growing and much loved brand.
- Customer Service
- Managing all customer queries, praise and complaints, including updating complaint records and corresponding with suppliers when non-compliance's occur. Working directly with the consumer and management where required,
until a positive outcome is achieved.
- Community moderation for all social media channels including our Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram Posts and Stories, including responding in a timely, professional and friendly manner to questions and comments.
- Consumer queries will be handled via email, phone and all online and social media channels.
- Responding to wholesale enquiries and being the direct link and first interface between brand and trade.
- Updating and maintaining stockist lists (working directly with our wholesalers to get up to date info).
- Marketing Support
- Assisting our marketing and creative team to co-ordinate new product launches, advertising bookings for trade and mainstream publications, digital media and other formats where required.
- Working with our marketing and content teams to help co-ordinate and manage promotional activities, giveaways and product send-outs for social media influencers and brand advocates.
- General Office Administration
- General assistance to the management team, including but not limited to, booking travel arrangements with our local agent, helping co-ordinate meetings, managing additional external services where required.
- Updating company process manuals, product reference documents and general guidelines to ensure internal processes and company/product information is documented and current for internal and external reference.
- Working with the supply chain team to ensure sample and promotional stock is processed correctly through our stock management platforms.
- Booking couriers, sending products samples and general postal duties as required.
- Ensuring office supplies are consistently kept in stock for the R&D kitchen and general work-space.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- A genuine passion for customer service and an eager to please attitude in dealing with consumers.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role (preferably consumer facing in FMCG) A friendly, proactive and empathetic nature with a can do attitude.
- Confident and accountable, taking the initiative to get things done while ensuring you see tasks through to completion.
- Be an articulate verbal communicator with excellent written English skills, and a confident, friendly phone manner.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Mac or PC platform can be provided depending on preference).
- A high level of proficiency with the MS Office 365 platform. Additional experience in Adobe Acrobat, Dropbox and Google Docs would be an advantage but not essential.
- A general understanding and interest in health and well-being would be an advantage.
To apply for this role please use the link or call Brenton on 8024 7146