- Full Time, 12 Month Fixed Term contract
- Own & manage the Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- Work within the exciting Sports & Entertainment sector
About the opportunity:
We're working with one of Australia's leading sporting organisations who is currently undergoing a digital transformation. They seek a digital leader to manage and own a consumer focussed, insights driven customer segmentation strategy across the organisation. This transformation has the support of the board and senior leadership team and certainly would result in a high profile changes for the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the strategy and implementation for the customer segments
- Manage & develop customer lifecycles (acquisition, retention, growth).
- Develop customer journeys and build on existing customer research.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop retention strategies
- Play a key role in the implementation of customer centric technology projects within the business.
Key attributes required:
- Preferable experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Proven success in building successful customer loyalty and consumer marketing programs.
- Proven knowledge and experience in all facets of marketing including digital
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
They offer an enjoyable, flexible and rewarding work environment with a commitment to customer service. In return you'll enjoy such benefits as; Free on-site carparking, free passes to events, on-site gym & subsidised café.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!