About the Company
Our client is a market leader who pride themselves on providing innovative service-based solutions and a superior customer focus for their blue-chip customer base around Australia.
About the Role
The Customer Logistics Manager leads a critical supply chain function responsible for fostering exceptional customer engagement and driving supply chain efficiency. A newly created position here in Melbourne, key accountability includes:
- Building productive and mutually beneficial working relationships with key cusrtomers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunitiues and leading projects around the optimisation of supply chain efficiencies.
- Forward planning for key events and periods of increased volume, to ensure that all supply chain & logistics functions are aligned and resourced correctly.
- The design and maintenance of customised KPI 'Dashboards' to monitor and evaluate the performance of inventory management functions and customer service levels.
- The development of supply chain strategy to meet ongoing customer requirements.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success in FMCG or retail supply chain as well as an excellent knowledge of third party logistics provision. A confident and articulate individual, you will be an enthusiastic account manager and have the ability to build successful and lasting business relationships. Tertiary qualifications in a related field would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.