About the company
Our client is a leading food manufacturing business that pride themselves on an innovative culture that strongly rewards success and provides great career advancement opportunities.
About the role
The Customer Logistics Manager is a key leadership position responsible for overseeing the the end to end supply function into major grocery retailers. Key accountabilities include:
* Management of the Vendor Replenishment Planning team and ensuring delivery performance meets agreed targets.
* Overseeing the customer collaboration process and identifying opportunities to continue to evolve the partnership.
* The development of a supply chain strategy to meet ongoing customer requirements.
* Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success in FMCG or retail supply chain planning as well as knowledge of logistics process. A confident and articulate individual, you will be enthusiastic and have the ability to build successful and lasting business relationships. Tertiary qualifications in a related field would be an advantage.
* The opportunity to make your mark and step into a leadership role.
* Experience working for a high profile, global food business.
* Attractive salary package and benefits.
To apply, please click on the link and for any queries about the role, please call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.