- 12 Month Contract located in Southbank area
- Generous staff discounts & work from home options
- Established CRM & automation platforms and processes
About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide and internationally. Their staff life and breathe the company values and they encourage an innovative and creative culture internally. They do things differently and that's how they like it.
About the role:
Covering a Maternity Leave role and reporting into the Group Marketing Manager, this role will own the customer strategy that drives sales, visitation frequency and engagement levels for the brand. The role is also responsible for creating and disseminating Customer Insights for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the customer strategy with specific focus on the customer loyalty program.
- Own acquisition & retention programs that deliver to the customer strategy
- Manage the customer marketing budget ensuring strong ROI
- Collaborate with key internal marketing teams including online, campaign, brand and creative teams.
- Manage key agency & partnership relationships to deliver the insights, analytics and CRM and marketing automation programs
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in CRM Marketing, automation & loyalty programs
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms i.e. Salesforce Marketing Clound, ExactTarget, Google Analytics
- Understanding of working within a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!