About the role
My client is looking for a highly motivated and talented individual with a passion for process improvement and report development. The Customer Performance Analyst plays a very important role in helping the business achieve its strategy of remaining the industry leader in service provision by analysing our performance to our key accounts, driving improvement at an operational level and best in class customer service.
- Provide support to key account managers on relevant accounts
- Support includes preparing, improving and analysing a suite of reports as required by the key account managers
- Develop a clear understanding of major failure per account and per traffic lane
- Understand weekly and monthly trends on relevant accounts and develop recommendations to address
- Cascade reports throughout TNT and ensure accessibility of these report by ground level teams
- Perform ad - hoc analyses on particular processes or problems that may arise with key accounts
- Follow up on missing information or data issues with relevant people
- Follow up with depots/customers to achieve higher quality of received reports
- Support the relevant key account managers in developing Monthly & Quarterly Business Review documentation
- Attend Monthly & Quarterly Business reviews for relevant account.
- Previous experience within logistics or supply chain analysis
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with ability to communicate to blue collar staff and senior management
- Advanced excel skills - ability to write macros
- capabilities in programming languages highly favourable
- Ability to build reports from multiple data sources, identifying issues and actioning strategy to overcome
What's on offer:
- The chance to be part of an industry leading organisation and working in a collaborative team, providing strategic insights to the business
- Fantastic career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Special employee discounts on gym memberships, computers, electronics, health insurance, travel packages, and much more…
- Modern offices conveniently located next-door to public transport
- Lean and Six Sigma training
Apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.