About the Company
Join an agile FMCG start up business who are passionate about sustainability. With major resources and a high performing team this is the perfect opportunity for you to have a real impact on this business.
About the Role
You will be directly responsible for sales order management and partnering with the wider supply chain team to enhance customer service levels through maximising inventory accuracy and order fulfillment.
- Lead the User Acceptance Testing, Master Data Review and Process Map review for the ANZ portfolio with support from the ERP project implementation team and wider ANZ Supply Chain team
- Perform daily stock reconciliations, investigate and remedy stock variances between 3PL WMS and the ERP system
- Manage the flow of all inbound customer orders across all customers. Mostly via EDI with the possibility of some email orders being received.
- Lead the allocation of loss reason codes for any customer service issues and investigate with 3PLs
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years of experience in supply chain vendor replenishment, customer service or planning - FMCG experience highly desirable.
- Interest in sustainability and/or sustainable development
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly (both written and in presentations)
- Ability to engage in proactive conversations with 3PLs to address service issues
- Intermediate Excel skills
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.