* $60,000 + superannuation
* Dynamic & growing food business
* Eastern suburbs location
About the company
A growing food business with a fast paced culture and vision to continue their growth and supply a broad range of food products. Part of a global food business, yet still evolving locally, the business best suits passionate people who are excited by what they do and are comfortable in a hands-on working environment.
About the role
Your role will be to ensure that the business delivers a high-quality service to all customers, taking ownership of the end to end running of the logistics and order management to ensure the effective supply of product. You will be responsible for controlling the transport services as well as maintaining customer and internal stakeholder relationships. Your daily role will incorporate customer service, working with transport carriers and at time preparing some orders for dispatch.
* Order processing & stock allocation.
* Providing customer service to all customers.
* Liaising with transport carriers to manage freight and deliveries.
* General administration.
Skills & Experience
* Prior experience in a transport/logistics related role.
* Proven customer service experience.
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
* Forward thinking mindset and ability to identify any supply risks.
* A passionate and energetic team player willing to be hands on and play a key part in a growing business.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507 for a confidential discussion.