About the company
This leading chemical manufacturing company has developed its reputation as a trusted Australian brand. Due to continued growth across the business, they now require a Customer Service Coordinator to join the Customer Service team.
About the role
As Customer Service Coordinator, you will be working within the Customer Service team team and will be responsible for supporting the team with pick order confirmations, processing consignments and invoicing documents. Plus ADHOC day to day duties/tasks.
- Preparing an order for distribution.
- Following up on all orders with main Customers/Accounts in manufacturing space.
- Managing Bulk orders.
- Liaising with distribution centre and couriers.
- Liaising with stakeholders, including customers, managers and transport personal.
- Liaise with Planning and Despatch Departments to ensure all customer requirements can be met & with Supply Chain department on stocks.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have supply chain exposure, ideally within Customer Service . Experience in an FMCG/Chemical manufacturing environment is adventagious.
You will have previous ERP systems experience with SAP being a must
Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first-class communication, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
Please click on the apply button to apply or call Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for a confidential conversation.