About the company
Our client is an international manufacturer of personal healthcare products and consumer goods, within the FMCG space. They have a great opportunity available for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their growing team on a contract base.
About the role
As part of a small team, the Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for customer interaction, order management and overall improvement of the customer experience.
Key accountability includes:
- Develop internal and external working relationships to ensure the order management process is smooth and effective
- Provide feedback to the broader business around potential order management related issues and queries that may impact customer service levels.
- Assisting customer enquiries, whilst developing internal and external working relationships to improve order processing.
Skills & Experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working for, or closely with, organisations in the consumer goods space.
- SAP experience highly advantageous.
- Highly motivated individual, who has first class communication, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion.