About the company
This leading FMCG company has developed its reputation as a trusted iconic Australian brand with products to suit all Australian families. Due to continued supply chain growth, they now require a Customer Service Coordinator to support the logistics team.
About the role
As Customer Service Coordinator, you will be working alongside the logistics team, and will be responsible for supporting the team with pick order confirmations, processing consignments and invoicing documents. Plus other day to day duties/tasks.
- Preparing order for distribution.
- Following up on all orders with main Customers
- Liaising with distribution centre and couriers
- Liaising with stakeholders, including customers, managers and transport personal
- To provide an effective line of communication between main stakeholders
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have supply chain expousure, ideally within Customer Service. You will have previous ERP systems experience with SAP being advantageous . Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first class communication, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
**This is a contract role that will run through to the end of the year in a business that has a track record of moving contractors to permanent**
Please click on the apply button to apply or call Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for a confidential conversation.