Six Degrees have partnered exclusively with an international premium homewares design and manufacturing business who are known for their creative, innovative, and stylish products sold in over 100 countries. To support the continued growth of the business in ANZ, they have created a new role for a Customer Service Executive to join them.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will work closely with them to oversee the order management life-cycle from point of order through to delivery to the customer. Your role will involve working some of Australia's biggest and well-known retailers to deliver a seamless order experience, delighting them and their customers. This is a hands-on role, and you will be given the autonomy and responsibility to be in the driving seat of your role.
We are looking for an established Customer Service Executive preferably from FMCG/consumer with experience in working with key retailers, independents and/or distributors. In addition, you will be able to articulate your achievements and expertise in the following:
- Successfully managing a busy customer order portfolio
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and work with stakeholders internally and externally
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic, motivated, passionate who takes pride in the work they do and the standards they deliver
- Technically strong, with experience of ERPs/CRM's like SAP or Oracle Net Suite, and advanced user of MS Excel (pivot tables, V-Lookups etc)
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, working under pressure and being obsessive about delivering a market leading customer experience
What's on offer
Competitive salary with bonus earning potential and joining a business with a fun and edgy culture.
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145 for a chat.