About the company
Our client is an iconic global brand with a number of category leading consumer durable products, sold through a range of channels. They have a fantasic opportunity available for a customer service and order management professional to join their leadership team in the capacity of Customer Service Lead.
About the role
Managing a small local team and reporting through to the regional leadership level, the Customer Service Lead is responsible for overseeing every aspect of customer interaction, order management and improvement of the customer experience. Key accountability includes:
- Developing collaborative internal and external working relationships to ensure the order management process is a smooth and effective one across the ANZ region.
- Providing clear and prompt feedback to the broader business around potential order management related issues that may affect customer service levels.
- Managing and prioritizing the individual workloads of direct reports to ensure equality across the team.
- Identification of any skill gaps across the team to inform future training and development initiatives.
- Conducting service level discussions with Sales and Supply Chain functions to enhance the relationship between Customer Service and Supplier.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive customer service and order management experience in a leadership capacity.
- Experience working for, or closely with, organisations in the consumer goods space.
- SAP experience highly advantageous.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.